Bump: My first bump picture! Some of this is stomach fat, and some of this is bump. You definitely start showing earlier on your second pregnancy… your stomach muscles are used to stretching out that way.
Symptoms: One day with a migraine and nausea, one day with heartburn, continued fatigue, somewhat emotional, a little bit of gagging throughout the week. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Sleep: I’m now getting up 3-4 times a night to pee, which is less than fun. I continue to go to bed early, but then am unable to sleep through the night. I told Jerry just yesterday I don’t honestly remember the last time I slept a full 8 hours straight through!
Diet / Cravings: I’m trying to keep my eating in check. I continued to crave chocolate milk all week, also Orange Juice one day. I had homemade chili all week for work lunches thanks to my mom! I usually eat frozen meals for lunches, but am trying to eat homemade, un-processed foods throughout the pregnancy so my mom is helpful in cooking for me. This week, I’m making chicken and stuffing to bring to work. Yum!
Exercise: I went to the gym twice this week! I stopped after work (it’s right up the street) and did about 35 minutes of the treadmill both days. I like to go straight from work before I get the opportunity to go home and sit on the couch, otherwise my ass won’t get back up. Despite being exhausted on both Tuesday and Thursday, I forced myself to go and felt good about it. I worked up a good sweat and feel this will help me control my weight, which I did NOT do last pregnancy.
- I’m definitely starting to “bump” out, which is a nice reminder that the little one is growing.
- I already knew, but my bestie made her official announcement that she’s pregnant! Ahhh! I love being pregnant at the same time. It’s so fun and great to make comparisons and talk. She’s due 3 weeks ahead of me and our littles WILL be best friends. Duh!
- Jerry’s Valentine’s surprise for me helped me feel loved, which is hard to do when you’re emotional and growing from pregnancy!
- Not pregnancy related, but I had a girl’s night out with my besties where we went to dinner and saw 50 Shades Freed. No haters, I LOVED the movie. Whatevs.
- Another migraine/nausea on Wednesday.
- Had to tell my other bestie I can’t make it to her bachelorette because it involves traveling when I’ll be 33 or 34 weeks pregnant 🙁
Comparisons: Here’s my 10 week bumpdate with Caleb. Looks like migraines and constant peeing were prevalent both times… not a surprise! What’s different though is that I wasn’t exercising last time, and had started wearing maternity clothes (only once though, it looks like). I’ve purchased a pair of maternity leggings recently, but I’m still in regular clothes for now because I basically just wear leggings and flowy tunics/dresses, and those are still fitting.