Sell one more item on Mercari: DONE! Sold another Lularoe sweater. See three movies in theaters: DONE! I saw six. WHAT WHAT! The Shape of Water (AMAZING), Downsizing (decent but disappointing a bit), Three Billboards (good), The Greatest Showman (my second viewing because I’m obsessed), The Commuter (pretty good but not great), Forever My Girl (awesome).
- Read three books: FAIL. More like two.
Blog eight times: DONE! I blogged NINE times. HOLLA!
- Transfer 50 videos off my phone to my hard drive: Fail. Didn’t even start.
- Reconfigure debt and prepare to re-launch Debt Diaries series: FAIL. I still need to do this and re-launch the series.
Apply for personal loan to pay off Amazon and PayPal Cards: DONE!
- Pay for birthday presents and party without credit cards: FAIL. Kinda. We did the presents without a credit card. Then we had to reschedule Caleb’s birthday and book a lodge and we put that on the card because it was unexpected.
- Sort through spice cupboard: FAIL. Didn’t start.
- Sort through baking and dry good cabinets again and reorganize: FAIL. Didn’t start.
- Clean the fridge shelves again: FAIL. Didn’t start.
- Finish cleaning our bedroom: FAIL. I started but didn’t finish.
- Finish cleaning Caleb’s bedroom: FAIL. Didn’t start.
Get a new garbage disposal and have it installed: DONE! We found a REALLY affordable plumber who did this AND fixed our toilet (that has appeared on this goals list several times) for $50 TOTAL! That was a STEAL! We ended up paying him extra because he fixed two major things for us.
5/14… um, oops. Not a good month.
- See three movies in theater
- Watch two movies at home with hubby
- Go to the Y at least five times: Yes, we finally signed up!
- Transfer 50 videos off my phone and onto the hard drive
- Don’t use the credit card
- Put aside $100 total from our checks toward our vacation savings
- Pay for Caleb’s birthday party without the credit card
- Make at least one sale for my Diplicious business
- Put away all the laundry: this means put it away right when it’s folded PLUS tackling the mountain that’s been in our room for about six months.
- Get all my Halloween village and Christmas decorations properly put away: I want to put them in these cupboards in my laundry room and organize them.
As you can see, I made a lot less goals for February. It’s a short month, and I’ve been having a hard time completing them all so I’m trying to be more realistic here. What are some of your goals for the month?