Watch at least five Christmas movies: DONE! I ended up watching 7 Hallmark Christmas movies! See at least three movies in theater: DONE! I saw My Friend Dahmer (not good), Pitch Perfect 3 (cute), and The Greatest Showman (which is my new favorite movie). Read at least two Christmas books: DONE! I read Merry and Bright by Debbie Macomber and The Noel Diary by Richard Paul Evans Make crockpot hot chocolate: Made it on Christmas Eve again! Make a pecan pie (again!): DONE! Technically my mom made it because I had to run to the store before my party, but she used up my ingredients which was the goal!
- Go to the Garden Factory holiday event: FAIL. We didn’t get to it this year.
- Decorate my planner for January: FAIL. I just pulled out my planner today. Oops!
- Apply for personal loan and pay off Amazon and PayPal cards with it: FAIL. Waiting to do this in January.
- Reconfigure debt and re-launch Debt Diaries series: FAIL. Waiting to do this in January too after we apply for the loan.
- Do not use credit cards: FAIL. I used it once in the beginning of the month.
- Sort through books in garage from my aunt: FAIL. Too dang cold in the garage and too dang busy with the holidays.
5/11… not very good!
- Sell one more item on Mercari: I recently sold my first item on Mercari. I’d like to sell one more item this month.
- See three movies in theaters: I love going and using my MoviePass.
- Read three books: I want to make this year the first year I finish my Goodreads challenge. I set my goal for 50. I started a “support group” on Facebook, if you’d like to join!
- Blog eight times: My goal is twice a week.
- Transfer 50 videos off my phone to my hardrive
- Reconfigure debt and prepare to re-launch Debt Diaries series: roll over goal. The series will likely launch in February, but I want to get all the numbers done and ready for the launch.
- Apply for personal loan to pay off Amazon and PayPal Cards: roll over goal. These cards are high interest. Yuck.
- Pay for birthday presents and party without credit cards: Jerry, Caleb, and I all have January birthdays within one week of each other. I’d like us to pay for all of the festivities upfront, no credit cards!
- Sort through spice cupboard: this is overflowing and hasn’t ever been done!
- Sort through baking and dry good cabinets again and reorganize: this was done recently but needs to be done again! I have two cupboards and I’d like to pull everything out and sort. I want to make one cupboard for baking and one for dry good. Right now, they’re mixed.
- Clean the fridge shelves again: this was done recently but also needs to be done again. Gross.
- Finish cleaning our bedroom: our bedroom is kind of a cluttered mess. We need to de-clutter.
- Finish cleaning Caleb’s bedroom: see above.
- Get a new garbage disposal and have it installed: more unexpected expenses – yippee! Our disposal broke over the weekend.
What are your goals for the month?